First Lucid Dream Ever, and then a sudden collapse?

TheMasterOfDisaster

Nov 28, 2008
For the first time ever I had a lucid dream. I was inspired by the movie "inception" and after readings a lot of articles about lucid dreams, I've finally experienced one today. The weirdest thing was whenever I was saying "I am dreaming" to myself. As soon as I would say it, the dream would start to faint slowly collapse. But when I robbed my hands together, it would come back fast.
But as I was dreaming more and more, my dream was becoming more and more "unstable", just like in the Inception move. Then suddenly, without any warning, everything went pitch black, and the next thing I see is me waking up in my old house, but as I wake up I kind of know that I am dreaming, but not sure. I can't do any checks because its completely dark, and I can't find any lights. I then realise that I am stuck in my room, everything is locked, and I can't do anything. I realise that I am dreaming, but my powers seem to be "locked" too, and I can't escape. I've spend a long time locked in the room, when I suddenly woke up in real life... Weird?

Back