Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member PaparazziPrincess's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this feeling called a premonition?

I'm a 15 year old teenager and about 2 months ago I was In my room on my laptop. It was about mid- July nothing was out of the ordinary. All of a sudden , I blanked out my mind was telling me my best friend was going to like me in September. It was a strong positive dominant feeling that I was feeling. I couldn't explain it. It was just saying he will like you. There were no doubts involved what so ever. 2 weeks later I was in my room again and the same thing happened. I blanked out again as my mind filled with positiveness. Again this strong positive feeling popped up. This time it was saying to me you and your friend are going to date. It was literally impossible to reject or think badly of this idea. September came and he did start showing me he liked me. He constantly stared at me snsakingly and was way to shy to talk to me. Which was pretty weird since he is my best friend. He then tries to make me jealous by hugging my friend tightly while looking at me, flirting with other girls and lastly he joked around with other girls when he knew I was watching. 2 weeks later I was watching a movie about two best friends, boy and girl of course hooking up and dancing together. Out of no where that feeling popped up again. I found myself int kitchen smiling like crazy. My mind was positive as ever as the dominant feeling took over. This time I had a feeling me and my best friend were going to be like that too. I couldn't stop smiling. And again when I tried to think negative it was impossible. This strong dominant feeling basically kept stating so and so will happen in the future no matter what. So what are these feelings?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think these feelings are more like telepathic, it happens when you think of one another at the same time, or if you see him, it can happen in another way too as people who are sensitive can read others thoughts by reading their aura or countenance as it displays the persons feelings and emotions.