Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help!!!!! i dont no what 2 do about a rumor going around about me?

Ok so the day before yesterday my (lets call her x friend) was late 2 skool and i was sitting in the seat she always sits in (note: we dont have asighned seats) with a really good friewnd of mine (lets call her friend g) who friend x is like off and on bffds with so friend x comes into class late and sees im sitting with friend g and looks kinda mad but doesnt wanna make a seen so friend x just takes a empty seat so friend x just kinda drops it (so i thought) then that next day (yesterday) we were going in 2 class and friend x and i were kinda in the middle of the line but i was infront of her and we were walking in and i was going 2 sit with friend g science i was in front of friend x so friend x trys 2 push me out of the way and yells (lets call me suzie q) suzie q move!!! And she "accidently" hits me in the eye with heer text book (i think it was an accident 2 hit me in the eye but it was not an accident to push me) so i instiently start cerying (what was i supposted 2 do????)and friend x just looks at me but then the teacher hears me and come running in (the teacher was not in class yet) then friend x starts "freaking out" as the teacher conmes in ( by now the whole class is laughing, so the thecher takes me 2 the nurse ( i was in the nurse for 30-45min) so the teacher sends friend x down 2 the nurse 2 see about when i will be back 2 class and then after the nurse tells her friend x says she hopes i feel better (in a not simpethetic at all voice) so when i get back 2 class every body wants 2 no why i didnt punch friend x back and friend x is sitting with friend g a so then i go run an aron for the teachers to an 11th grade class (im in 10th grade) and they all start asking me the same thing and (we hadnt even changed classes yet) so then by lunch i have basiclly the whole school asking me random stuff like: why didnt u punch her backk???? Im sorry friend x beat u up,then as couple people ask me if it was 1 of my bffs who punched me!?!?! Then l8r on that day my

Best friend told me that friend x was talking 2 the guy i like telling him that she didnt do ne thing that i was lying when i told the teacher and the principal whenever they asked me about it.... And he believed her!!!!!!! Grrr idk what 2 do

Downloads
    Uploads
    forget about it, shrug it off and be the better person. ignore the haters. in the world of Bob marley- "Truth is everyone will hurt you, You gotta find the ones worth suffering for." Best of luck and i hope this turns out well for u.