ANDROID VS SYMBIAN BELLE VS WINDOWS7.5 MANGO?

maheshMurali

Oct 11, 2011
which is best os among these,i plan to buy a phone on any of the above os.also is there hd games like nfs shift,dungeon hunter for windows7phone.pls simply dont say buy android or symbian give a proper reason also i dont care about android having millions of apps im not gonna install millions apps on my phone.

If you want HD games, then forget Symbian Belle. Even though that HD games do exist on Symbian, the graphics have been downgraded so it can run smoothly on Symbian devices. If you want top-notch graphics on games, you will have to look into an Android or Windows Phone (or even iOS) device. So far Android does have the most HD games out of the 3 platforms.

At this point in time, Windows Phone doesn't have that much games (particularly HD games). But a lot of them will be expected to appear on Windows Phone in the future. NFS Shift and Dungeon Hunter is not available on Windows Phone. However, NFS Undercover is available if you're interested in that.

Which one is better will depend on what you're looking for in a phone. If you want a really easy phone and wants all social networking feeds to ready for you to read, then Windows Phone will suit you quite well as it's all about you. If you are someone who loves to customize their phones and have tons of functions and are looking for challenges, then Android is for you. If you want a phone that does all the things you need and are looking at something affordable, then Symbian is for you.

Back