Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why can't psychics who say they can tell the future win the lottery?

Or know in advance that the block their business is on is going to be condemned and razed?

The usual excuses when they can't "read" for someone is that you have to believe in what they're doing, and that the person is too skeptical.

But what about things in their own lives? Don't they believe?

Junior Member HalloweenTokeLover's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As the story goes, you can't use these 'gifts' for self profit...LOL

I answer lot's of the "psychics help me" questions on here, just for a hoot...I make up some random answers. I figure if a person isn't smart enough to figure it's all hooey....well then they can try to run with my so called expert advice...LOL

"Yes, it's on the top shelf in the bedroom closet" LOL, sorry the chick was asking if he likes her....

I enjoy amusing myself.

PS: OOPS, let me rephrase this, on reading my answer, it's a little douche-baggy....

If people are dumb enough to ask random online strangers these things, well then, you got it coming...

Junior Member ProudOfMyApeHeritage's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they are charlatans, fraudulent little rats.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's because supposed psychics are just calling themselves that to make money. They use tricks like saying things that are so general that they are pretty much bound to happen such as for instance "You will die someday." or "Someone will fall in love at some time." to make themselves look like true prophets.

Junior Member KellyBundyWholigan™'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The more SPIRITUAL you are, the more intuitive you become.

I said SPIRITUAL, not religious.

Some intuitives can predict the lottery, but it's not something they can turn on and off. I've known psychics who can do that. It's also very hard to read for yourself so they might really not know if the block their business is on is going to be condemmed.

The psychics I know don't care whether you believe or not...they believe and that's usually enough for them. Not everyone is on the path.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In theory, people who possess such gifts have to be extremely spiritual, and that alone excludes the profit motive. Greedy people simply aren't worthy enough to have clairvoyant powers. Some worthy folks might occasionally be tempted to use their abilities to enrich themselves, but they know what it would do to their karma, and they decline. Their powers are only to be used to benefit others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    just because someone says they can read the future, does not mean that they really can

Before he died, Houdini wrote a book that exposed the scam that psychics use

Junior Member L'amourestlechaos's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    because they arent all knowing gods, they are human beings. They get little bits of extra info some other people dont get and they even sometimes misinterpret it because its usually just visions or something like that. Also why do you think a lottery winner would admit to being psychic? Thats the last thing anyone would do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    (Aside from the fact that 99.999% of them are frauds) lotteries are random numbers, so can not be predicted.