How is my Harry Potter Fanfiction getting along? ?

NotWantingToTell

Oct 26, 2011
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban:Extended.
By Charlotte-Full Credit to JKR.
Harry Potter was in his third year, he had just saved Sirius, his Godfather from going back to Azkaban, and saved a Hippogriff from being killed. Now he can focus on his friends and love life, as his third year is coming to an end.

I woke up the next day, wondering how Sirius was, I went down to the Great Hall, Fred and George had opened my parcel, it was the newest broom out, a Firebolt! All that was with it was a Hippogriff feather, thanks Sirius.
I took it out to test it, racing around the grounds happily, I loved flying, it was my favourite thing to do, after a few minutes, I dropped back to the ground, to find Lily Luna waiting for me, she was by far the prettiest girl in our year.
"Hi Lily" I said nervously, I had never really spoken to her, I had always been too shy.
"Your a great flyer Harry, I wish you played for our team" she said, her voice was gentle and warming. She was a Ravenclaw, which was why I didn't see her that often.*
"I'll take you to the lake" I said, she took my hand and we walked to the lake, it was my favourite place, so peaceful and the view was great.
I loved the feel of her hand in mine, I felt all warm inside, I felt happier then ever.
We sat down by the lake, talking about absolutely everything, I told her about Sirius, she looked shocked but I knew I could trust her. Then all of a sudden she spoke very quietly and said "I really like you Harry"
I looked at her with a smile on my face.
"I really like you too Lily"*
I said softly, after I spoke, she slowly leaned closer to me, she put one of her hands on my face, I could feel my self blushing, my breathing speeding up, then she kissed me, it must of lasted a few minutes, I kissed her back. Her lips pressed against mine, her tongue brushing along my own tongue. Her breath was minty fresh, she was turning me on.
After we pulled away, I could see she was blushing.
"I have to go, I'll see you around"

Back