I am planning a party for my younger sister who is turning 10 next week. I am working on a scavenger hunt but I need help for a final clue. Here's what I've done so far:

To find your first digit here's your way how, just look under the juice of a cow. (Milk)

The second digit is now what you need so look in a place where you can cook with gr8 speed – microwave

To learn your next number you don’t need a teacher you just need to visit an adorable creature - rabbit

_______ (name of party person) is a secret for finding your next number think under her head at night when she slumbers (pillow)

This clue is like a key wherever could the next one be?
I am outside but under something flat what I’m under something that rhymes with cat. (doormat)

The next clue is hidden near something that’s bigger then bead but smaller then a refrigerator, It’s when you press the button it makes the water swirl. (toilet)

People climb me, cut me and burn me, they show me no respect! My rings are not of gold, but they do tell my age (tree)

To find your final digit....... (Here's where I need help!)

If your wonder what the digits all about well at the back of each clue will be a number. After they need to collect the numbers and bring them back and do something with them. (I'm still working on what to do with them!)
So you can get an idea of where to put clues here is a brief description of my house:

I have a farly big house with a dog, rabbits and birds. I have computers and a big backyard. I do have plants etc.

Please, please, please help! Any ideas will be gr8!
Thanks SOOOOO MUCH!!!