Hopelessly in love with a girl that doesn't seem interested, what to do?

lance

May 21, 2008
ok, i met this girl almost a year ago and felt a connection, she had an on again off again bf, but then they finally split, so i started trying a little harder and talking to her more and what not, i got to a point where we were talking on a daily basis and making plans to see each other frequently, i only hung out with her a few times, call me gay for saying it...but i love this girl, nuff said trust me, i felt like we were connected really well and i was really happy where things were headed, shes 15 :( and im 18, one time i hung out with her and didnt realize she was a little drunk, and we ended up having our first kiss, i obviously loved every second of it, after i went home she, told me she wasnt over her ex, and then she slowly stopped acting as interested in me, then we stopped talking all together, but i never stopped thinking about her, we've just started talking again and its been about 4 months since we were last involved with eachother, , i cant tell what shes thinking or how she feels about me, i think about her way to fucking much, and dream of being with her day after day, but i cant seem to gain any head way........what the hell do i do?

Back