Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I clear out all these rumours spreading around my school?

Okay, so I'm in grade 9, I'm 14 and earlier this year I let a guy do 'stuff' to me. I totally do not regret it because I did like him alot. Anyway, I told one person who told another who told some girl who told some group of guys and so on! Now its spreading fast and random people at school come up to me and asked if I actually 'did it' with him! Its getting out of control and I'm scared to go to school because of what people think! Help?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    First off, you shouldn't really let a guy do 'stuff' to you unless you're in a relationship with him - were you?? Cause he could have just been using you. Second, I hope that from this you learn not to trust anyone. Only share secrets with your very best friends who you have known for a long time and are absolutely SURE that they are reliable, trustworthy people. Or just keep it to yourself to avoid this happening again in the future. Lastly... Hun don't worry about it. Seriously. It may seem bad now but honestly, rumours get old as fast as they spread. Just deny it now, ignore people's remarks, or even do something to bring good attention to yourself. Do this and before you know it, the next lot of gossip about someone else will start and people will forget all about this. You will be fine!

Downloads
    Uploads
    trust me by next week itll be old news and another rumor about someone else will be spreading.