Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do Christians condemn asexuality?

I am asexual. I don't have a sex drive and I am not attracted to either sex. I can appreciate human beauty but not on a sexual level. More like looking at a beautiful painting or a sculpture.

Am I going to hell for being asexual?

Christian Counslor DrDeanCrosby's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Address Book2 Popular False Teaching

To the contrary,the Bible teaches that those who will go to hell are those who do not strictly control their sexual impulses while those who will receive favorable consideration for salvation are those who remain celibate.Your question is the product of false teaching which abounds in many churches.

Revelation 14:1-4

1 Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb (Jesus) standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. 3 They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed (raptured) from the earth. 4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are VIRGINS. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being first fruits to God and to the Lamb.
    The Christian faith has not been designed to create success or find pleasure in or even tolerate this world but rather to OVERCOME it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you multiply on your own? If you can't, then you are not asexual. Question not valid

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. True celibacy is also asexual as they do not have sex and Christians are fine with them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you kidding? You don't want to have sex, that's like a superpower for them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just don't abort your clone. They really frown on that.