Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I get £63 Blackberry Apps?

I heard you have to broadcast a message on bbm..?
    Also, what time does it start, I know it starts today but it doesn't say a time, has it already started?

Also, which apps can you get, can it be things you normally have to pay for? And is it just apps or can it include games and stuff? And is there a certain category or is it just any? Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to www.rim.com/newsroom for the press release that will list the free applications available. It's already been established so it's not just any application you would like to choose.

For to get to the actual grouping of those apps, go to www.blackberry.com and click on the icon at the bottom left hand portion of the page signifying "thank you gift." It will then take you to a page where you make sure you are logged into AppWorld and everything, and then you can click on the "browse and download applications." The next page will be the page where the applications listed on the press release are stored.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, unfortunately, it isn't just any app that you want that you can download. They have a list of paid apps and games that have been made available to for free till the end of the year. You just have to go to your BB Application World to download them.

I'm kind of disappointed about the selection of Apps that have been made available. It would have been great if you could choose one or two that you actually wanted.

Anyway, for more info check out the Blackberry Website.

Downloads
    Uploads
    anything from app store, blackberry forums tell you how to get it.