How do I unlock it my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro?

Reni

Jan 13, 2009
I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro prepaid Model U20a which is locked to telstra.
I have gone to the telstra shop and called them many, many times and I still cant get it unlocked.
I have the unlock code (9049357992385097) They said they were getting new codes, but after a week they still have the same code.
Now we have gone over the 5 limit of entering the network unlock code.

I have bought the phone from a second hand shop, but Telstra doesnt mind unlocking it for me even though I am not the original owner (Some times if you are not the original owner, they will not unlock it for you.)
Just so you know, there are no Sony Ericsson service centres here where I live (Tasmania). So I dont think I'm going to catch a plane and find one else where.

What can I do to unlock the phone?

Hi,
I can understand that your phone have got to network lock.you dont need to depend on others.you just go to online and get the unlock code through online providers like Ihav.net . Here you can get the unlock code easily and you will be guided to enter the code also.

I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro prepaid Model U20a which is locked to telstra.
I have gone to the telstra shop and called them many, many times and I still cant get it unlocked.
I have the unlock code (9049357992385097) They said they were getting new codes, but after a week they still have the same code.
Now we have gone over the 5 limit of entering the network unlock code.

I have bought the phone from a second hand shop, but Telstra doesnt mind unlocking it for me even though I am not the original owner (Some times if you are not the original owner, they will not unlock it for you.)
Just so you know, there are no Sony Ericsson service centres here where I live (Tasmania). So I dont think I'm going to catch a plane and find one else where.

What can I do to unlock the phone?

You can unlock your sony Ericsson xperia 10 mini by using
[h=3] Sony Ericsson Unlocking Service . You can get it from any of the online vendors like ProUnlocking.com to unlock it .
[/h]

Back