How can I meet more black women in my area?

BiracialBabe♥

Apr 7, 2008
Go to places like clubs...go where young people would hang out...since there are other races where you live, I don't see why there wouldn't be any Black girls there hanging out with everyone else. Good luck. =]

Are you a Christian? Because a "Black" Church is a GREAT place to meet lots of virtuous young black women. In our community many churches have more women than men...

Given you have your BA another place you might want to try is where you just left... College. Women are beginning to outnumber men there, and the Black students on campus are no exception... Maybe you could go to A Multicultural organizations meeting, or a Black Greek Party!

Or you might even attend an event at an HBCU (Historically Black College or University) If you live between Pennsylvania and Texas then there is BOUND to be one near you!

You could try the club also. But EVERYBODY goes to the club... young/old, rich/poor, classy ladies/gold diggers/ and hoes...

Lastly Like with any other woman, don't be shy! Just go for it. Sorry for being SO through, but I had to represent for all of the good, educated, young ladies of color out there! Feel free to message me if you want more details! :D

Go to places like clubs...go where young people would hang out...since there are other races where you live, I don't see why there wouldn't be any Black girls there hanging out with everyone else. Good luck. =]

In my area we do have blacks but there older, and we have other races too...anyway am 24 years old and would like to date one on a serious level meaning am a good guy and not into dating around and just want that one.

I do have my own place and everything, I got my degree in engineering and everything is perfect but one thing is missing.

Also am not into long distance either.
Any ideas on what I should do?

Back