Worrying the crap outta my friends because..?

Ashlie

Apr 7, 2008
I started the seventh grade, at 70 lbs. Then gained 10 lbs in 3 weeks. I Started grade 8 at 90 Lbs, and I haven't gained any weight, I'm 14 years old, and 90 Lbs. I am 5 ft tall, ( i no im kinda short..) and I eat A LOT problem is I just can't gain those extra 10 lbs. No matter what I do, I can't gain weight!! ( meat is not an option because magority of it, I can't eat because of my digestive track. ) I have a fast motabolism but I really want to weigh at least 100 lbs by 9th grade!! 110 at the most.

You're tiny, but tell your friends to stop worrying. Low weight is a problem when it isn't natural, but your weight is. Make sure you eat healthy food including plenty of good carbs. Whey protein shakes can help you put on some weight as well. Really, though, don't worry about it. Just continue to eat a healthy diet and let yourself weigh what you are meant to.

You're tiny, but tell your friends to stop worrying. Low weight is a problem when it isn't natural, but your weight is. Make sure you eat healthy food including plenty of good carbs. Whey protein shakes can help you put on some weight as well. Really, though, don't worry about it. Just continue to eat a healthy diet and let yourself weigh what you are meant to.

you can get candy bars that help you put on weight. talk to your dr, close friend coz i dont know ur body. i know that i can drop weight with in a week its just what my body does just enjoy life

Back