Does he just want a booty call or a serious relationship?

backintheday

Mar 29, 2011
A guy I used to see, who was my fwb called me today, said he wanted to know what I was going to do for my birthday (its in 2 weeks) and was reminded because I spent it with him last year, and we went to an art show. The same art show will be in town.

He seemed a little sad, I asked him what was wrong and he said he wanted to figure out what to do with his life. I havent seen this guy since June, when we had an argument about our relationship. He thought I wanted something serious, I assured him I didn't. Then he didn't want to have sex with me and was just moody all weekend.

I have stopped calling and keeping in touch with him to prove that I didn't want a serious relationship, and he's been reaching out every now and then to tell me about a restaurant or to send me music.

What would you make of this?

You need to ask him again straight up, what do you want with me? Its been a while since you guys have talked. Maybe his thoughts have changed.

sooo obvious.... serious relationship! if he wanted a booty call he would have slept with you in a heartbeat

Back