Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr. Draegon

LG Rumor Beeping Each Minute?

My LG Rumor, a Sprint covered phone, is beeping each and every minute. It is extremely irritating and I find I am unable to disable it. I found a setting for it under Settings->Sounds->Alerts or somesuch labelled "Beep each minute". It is set to "Off", but it continues to beep. I even attempted to turn off the Alerts Volume, but it only goes down to level 1, not silent. =(

Does anyone have any suggestions? Serious only please, I don't need any encouragement in the way of hitting it with a hammer or feeding it into a wood-chipper.

Thanks,
    Y.

Unregistered
    theres an option in the sounds, alerts menu... Minute Beep
    I just got my phone and I enabled it to see what it was... when i was on the phone it was beeping every minute aswell, so i assume thats what it is.
    I just disabled it/turned it off... we'll see what happens next time im on the phone

Unregistered
    My phone just started beeping every minute whenever I have a missed call, and, even though I've turned off the minute beep alert under sounds, it still won't shut up and it is driving me CRAZY.

Please help me.

Unregistered
    Mine does that too! It beeps on the minute but not consistently. I turned the setting of "beep every minute" to off and turned the alerts volume down. It still does it! I have no missed alerts, no emails, no unsent texts, no voice mails. What the heck?

Any ideas??????

Unregistered
    it's the Message Reminder!
    go to Settings; Message; MEssage Reminder & then TURN IT OFF.....

Unregistered
    OH MY GOD thank you SO MUCH whoever said it was the message reminder---Mine has been doing that ever since I got it, and I thought it was when I had unread messages or voicemails too. I was gonna be so pissed if it did that until I listened to all my messages...What a relief. THANKS so much. It was SO irritating. Why would they make that defaulted to on!??

Unregistered

Finally

dude you are a friggen life saver.. the first day i got it it didnt make that irritating noise... then i purposely missed a call and a voice message only to hear (beep beep) @2:30 in the morning i was soo pissed it wont stop but now (phew) wat a relief . do you know where the hell is the outbox inbox and save draft files on the fone?

Unregistered

lb rumour - beeping driving me nuts

THANKS SO MUCH I've had the phone for two months and it was driving me nuts! I had tried every setting but that one!

Unregistered
    I just turned my "beep every minute" off and it is still beeping..Can anyone help me! It was working just fine for months, and now the battery loses it's charge really fast and won't stop beeping. I turned off every alert option and still beeping!

Unregistered
    hey thx soooooooooooooooo much person who told me to go to message reminder u r a life saver

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast