Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What does this dream mean? I've dreamt I know when I am going to die.?

I dreamt that i know when i am going to die, i somehow worked it out and it is around the 25th November, next month! Nothing is occurring around this date, therefore, it holds no significance.

The dream was very lucid and logical, especially in sorting out my son and who he would be going to live with. i knew i had to sort out and sell everything in my house in preparation for my funeral, and financially for my sons future, in order of relevance, such as my car would be last as i would still be needing it til the end! Ensuring i sort out specific items which would be left to my son, even down to preparing goodbyes to family and friends, before my time was up, explaining i know how mad it sounded, but i needed to do it.

I was unhappy that i was going to die as i am not ready to let go of life yet, especially as I am only 40 years old with an 11 year old son, looking forward to many, many years with him as he grows into adulthood.

i also found i was very aware and consciously struggling with doing this, i knew i had to do it BUT it didn't make sense as i feel we do not know when we are going to die and it is only a dream, which does not always signify the dream content.

i found this dream quite disturbing and unsettling. My life is quite settled, nothing stressful is happening. I dont feel this was about the fear of losing my son, every parents worst nightmare, it was too focused on preparing myself and others for my death.

Can anyone shed any light on what it may signify.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing dreams mean nothing. First they are not Real they are just dreams move on. People always try to make dreams reality they are just dreams the mind is just working all the time.