Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Don't they teach you anything in your college introduction to blame whitey 101"?

Poor poor whitey those are the first people I think of when it comes to suffering. It all started when the native Americans started calling them savages. & blacks refered to them as not human.Yep its been an ordeal for them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We will get over it one of these days.
    In the meantime blacks can destroy our cities, communities, and schools force companies overseas like they did in Gary, Indiana. Then when we get over it we'll take it all back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No but they do teach "baby your minorities 101"
    You want a passafire and some milk and cookies my big minority baby?
    We can sit around and I'll listen to you cry about how bad it was 100 yrs ago
    Everyone hates the person on the top. Your just another meaningless hater. Hate on
    Edit: Marcus, dont forget your sippy cup and blanky wheres your stroller so I can roll you down a hill hahahaha oops! didnt see that cliff lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    It has been such a horrible ordeal for white people. My gawd. It must have been so hard for them receive money from their government for the scalps of others. I bet it really killed them when they pushed all the Natives onto barren land in hopes they would die and broke EVERY treaty they ever signed with them. I bet they lost a lot of sleep from the small pox infected blankets they handed out to Native people.

Oh! But wait! It all ended hundreds of years ago!

That must be why, today, Native women are 4 times more likely to be raped with the perpetrator being non-Native 86% of the time and the government does nothing. That must be why the government secretly sterilized Native women until the late 1970s and stole Native children to "assimilate" them until the 1980s. That must be why drinking water is contaminated from toxic waste being dumped next to or on reservations.

What's that? Do I hear a dog still barking???

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a college educator myself I can tell you now that 'white people' have never been discriminated against.

We are only the oppressors and must pay reparations.

Crusades, Colonization, British Empire, Slavery, Holocaust and the USA.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Liberals always play the race card because they just don't understand how much harder white people have it than everyone else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you complain about colleges. You have never gone to one. And I can tell by this question you ask out of ignorance and have no idea what is going on there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its easier to blame others, its the latest thing to do

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you know a living black slave or owner of a black slave today? How many centuries does it take and some 20 generations later, it's still being used to excuse conduct and performance behavior? It really does get f**kin old hearing this race crap. Go earn it at the same standard everyone else does, no breaks, no discounts, no cutting in line, no excuses. You fail,, don't blame someone else because your 10 great grand parents ago were slaves. That dog don't bark no more.