to the relationship people out there... i need your input on this!?

LissaC

Dec 13, 2008
what are the components that makes a relationship work?

like i know we should be ouselvess at all times.

me and my guy we've known each other for two years now, and i know him and he knows me, to the point we know whats in each others mind, without the need to speak about it.

but the problem now its like i feel he's too much comfortable with me and he trust me too much, if tell him im gone meet up with some of my guy freinds, he would trust me, and allow me to. my point is, as a boyfriend shoud'nt you be worried, like you would wanna stop your girldfreind from meeting them?????

i feel he gives me toooooo much freedom!!!! is this good? does he care for me?

Of course he cares about you! feel lucky girl! most women would have a jealous boyfriend who would spazz out and go crazy (unless of course, that's what you WANT him to do) but he trusts that you wouldn't cheat on him and if a guy ever tries to "get somewhere" with you, your boyfriend knows that you'll do the right thing and either knee the guy in the b@lls or tell him "no thanks, I'm taken" even if your boyfriend doesn't trust your guy friends, he obviously feels secure enough in the relationship to give you as much freedom as you want. Hell, I'm jealous of YOU! lol be glad cause this may not last forever :) Just don't take advantage of it. If he gives you freedom then he obviously cares about you more than anything. He doesn't want to lose you and I think that if he's posessive and jealous/controlling of where you go and who you hang out with, you might get sick of it and break up with him. He may not want that to happen so he gives you your freedom with your friends.

Sometimes its good I used to be very jealous of my girlfriend hanging out with her friends and nearly lost her for it I've changed now because I care for her so much she hangs out with all her male friends but no matter how upset I get I never tell her because I only want her happy. Maybe he only wants you to be happy? :) hope this helps

* honesty
* trust
* full communication

* a boyfriend doesn't need to stop you from meeting your guy mates, he clearly trusts you so he has no issue - it's a good thing, because if he didn't trust you, then there would be problems.

* Just think for a sec...what if he did tell you that you can't hang out with your guy mates? you would take that as him being insecure and bossy and controlling which nobody wants.

* you have a great guy & you should just be happy with him and stop worrying

i guess he just really trust u AND is secure with himself. i told my bf that i was going to meet up with a guy friend for lunch and he nearly lost his mind. i know its because he doesnt trust me and is insecure. lucky for u..u dont have those problems. doesnt mean ur bf doesnt care about u

Back