Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

swap phone numbers between rogers and telus? (both active numbers)?

I recently got the telus line and I do not care if I lose that number since i havent used it yet. But I want to bring over my rogers phone number to my telus line. And I dont care what the new rogers phone number is since its not going to be mine.

Unregistered
    Do you have carrier locked phone or an unlocked one ? If you want to switch numbers, you need to unlock your mobile to do so . Check whether your phone contains sim lock or not . If your phone is locked with any carrier, use unlock code to unlock it . You can get it from any of the online vendors like MobileUnlockSolutions.com to unlock it . After unlocking your mobile, you can go for any other GSM networks internationally . After that,contact your service provider and request a PAC code, once they issue it, take it to your new provider and they can port the number over.