Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it okay to let my bunny run around at...?

Is it okay if I have a set up for my bunny, with his cage open, to have him out of his cage all night because i need to get a new cage for my bunny, and the one he is in now is very small, he seems really happy out of his cage in my room too. I have no other pets sleeping in my room atm. BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS !

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely! Bunnies LOVE to free range around rooms, as long as their cages are left open so they can jump back in to go toilet. Our bunnies live free range at home, we never lock them up in their cages. The only thing you have to remember is to be careful where you put your feet, bunnies are fast and can get under your feet quickly... Also bunny proof the room as best you can, hide all electrical wires etc so he cant chew them. But its great to hear that you are letting him out! He must be such a happy bunny

Downloads
    Uploads
    He should be fine, i let my budgiee out at night to do what he wants, just make sure there is no dangerous objects around.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In your bedroom... I suppose if he can't get out. Make sure there's nothing dangerous for him to chew, but I just don't think it's such a great idea.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can. I actually trained mine so he sleeps on the sofa. He uses his cage for the bathroom and everything. Just be very careful of electrical wires and papers close to the floor, they love to munch on wires n paper.