My neighbors from the apartment below keep knocking on the ceiling whenever I'm

ketchup

Nov 26, 2008
having sex? It's really starting to piss me off because it kills the mood for both of us. Every time we do it, they knock on the ceiling until we stop and even after we stop. I have every right to have sex in my own home and I'm not going to go somewhere else or change my schedule just to accommodate the people who live below me. What should I do to resolve this?

Find a room in your apartment that will not affect your neighbours. You could do it when your neighbours are out. I think that you should be aware of the people around you as modern living cannot be sound proofed. You should consider that they do not want additional noise and maybe they are embarrassed at the noise you make. Also the noise is probably at night when they are trying to sleep. Try to be a good neighbour and not upset others. You could try to do it quieter.

Be a little bit more quiet. If you're living in an apartment, they can complain. So.. be a little less rough.

Are you being really loud? have a squeaky old bed? get those things fixed if you do, or have sex on the floor or in the bathroom or shower.

Back