Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Christians, what annoys you most about the end of the world prediction in 2012?

For me it would be when i hear christians talking about it like they believe it! Dont they read there bible.. It says no one knows! And second is when non christians give us a bad name because of this and they think we predicted it! Dont they know were against it too!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um atheists can believe in it and not god being a atheist is saying I don't believe in a god.I also think this is complete nonsense being a atheist I can't accept faith and so I can't believe in it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    People have thought the end of the world was coming for 2000 years. It hasn't happened so far. And I wouldn't hold your breath. The world will not end in our lifetimes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's hard to be concise about this but to me, the most annoying thing is the idea of "I believe it-and since I believe it, I'm right and you're not" kind of attitude. Dr. Camping, for example, could have said something like, "Here is why I believe the Rapture will come in 2012" and he could have said, "I was wrong" when the Rapture didn't happen.

Certainly I don't know the minds and hearts of those who make these predictions. If this is a wish for the Lord to return and complete the last phases of Bible prophecy, then I say, "Amen; even so, come Lord Jesus!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just getting boring now that's all. The only ones that don't really care about the end of the world are cockroaches. Because even that is not going to make them go extinct. They will don little space helmets and migrate to the moon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Prediction.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Defiinite valued point you have
    One aspect of the bible is the Feast of Trumpets holiday from last Friday to sunday.

I watched thought it was the week prior too.

It is a day the Lord will Rapture the Church and Come for his 1000 year reign.

Present by bible scholars in scriptural detail fascinating to note a time of Repentance.
    Surely the Lord will come as more anti christ insurgances, luimping of hierarchial powers
    that are not as sure as trusting in the Lord himself. economic. issues unheard of, issues with creepy satanic cults and the troubles they cause.
    Unrepenatnt folk. As the bible says the the love of many will wax worse.
    Lovers of sin over lovers of God.
    Look at some of those flood zones in Asai and stuff as sign and America. Fortunately with lesser than last years and prior.
    We had one of the longest and coldest winters ever.
    Some sinners are so hardened they revert to sex drugs and demonic activities.
    Monies and bodies for hire are sad ways to live albeit some do not like thaty way and prefer a suitable job.
    I too suffer economically in this town I am living in/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do I have to be christian to answer this? Does it count that I was raised christian?
    I would have to say what annoys me the most is that 82-89 percent of christians believe its going to happen in their lifetime. What annoys me almost the most is that they believe its actually going to happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's is almost ridiculous, the ones pushing the end times are making a killing off of it in money and fame, some almost see it like a cult. If they really believed in the crap, why plan so far ahead!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the whole fact that this phony 2012 was created doesnt really annoy me. The fact that Christians believe it is what annoys me. I mean abviously no one knows when Jesus will come back. (BTW 2012 is the end of the Mayan calender, not the world.) And even if it was to end, you would know where youre going, so whats to be afraid of?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast