Do you think im a lesbian? Please help?

Cutecat25

Jan 27, 2011
Ever since I was younger I have had an emotional attachment to women where i imagine pretty women as my mum or sister etc or caring for me.
One day this year i started worrying whether this meant i was a lesbian so i started testing myself by making myself have sexual thoughts about women. I HAVE never had sexual thoughts about wiomen in my life and now almost 6 months later i still cant welcome or enjoy any sexual thoughts about women.
Before i started worrying i used to always imagine ebing in a relationship with a man, and even still masturbate sometimes to the thought of sex with men. But since ive started worrying i cant look at men the same and feel so worried thinking about them.
the only thoughts i enjoy having about women, are emotional/maternal where i imagine women whoa re pretty as my mom etc.
I play scenarios in my mind where i imagine them being my mom or caring for me.

also today i went ice skating and i was helping my friend ice skating because it was her first time and she was holding my hand, and i wasnt disgusted by that? Like i felt comforted almost.

like I still dont imagine or welcome sexual thoughts about women, i just have a strong emotional attachment where i imagine pretty women etc as my mom/ sister.

I am 18 and have anxiety and ocd,

p.s i look at other girls in public but it doesnt mean i want to be in a relatunship with them. And since i started worrying about being a lesbian i feel anxiety around guys.
liek i imagine pretty women as my mum sister etc and i get emotionally attached, but I NEVER welcome or enjoy sexual thoughts about women, and i used to always imagine being in a relationship with guys, but i have beeen so worried over this past year i feel negative and anxious thinking or looking at them.
and today this lady i know said i was beautoful and i felt warmed to her, but NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY,
does this mean im a lesbian?

and i usually warm to women more, like feel more comfoftable around them, and feel liek they are protecting me. And also i like a lot of female music and male music but sometimesi like fmelae music more.

i just cant think of women in a way that a lesbian relationship would. like on the same level. i always imagine them higher up and looking after me etc. But i always imagine this with pretty women, being my mom etc.
and sometimes i imagine people naked, whether they are male or female. liek i imagine their private parts.
Also sometimes if i test myself by kissing my mirror and pretending its a girl, i obsess thinking omg did i like that etc.

and also now i feel differently about guys after all these months of worrying. like negative when i think about them.

if i was a lesbian wouldnt thoughts of kissing women naturall enter my mind and would i like these thoughts and WANT to have them?
i hate how this worrying is making me have thoughts and feelings that dont feel right.

If i was a lesbian i wouldnt be worrying about it, i would be fanatzining about girls sexually and be scared to tell people right?

Back