Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

First kiss/sex stories?? :)?

I LOVE reading these, whether they are awful, funny, romantic or special.
    10 POINTS for most detailed story!

xo

Downloads
    Uploads
    get a life kid.
    how cheap could some1 be?
    ew u make me sick

Downloads
    Uploads
    i met a girl then fucked her the end now wheres my 10 points bitchhh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I was lying down on the couch watching TV when my boyfriend (who's also my neighbor) walked in and sat right on top of me and i pushed him off and fell off the couch, landing on him and then yeah (:

Nah I'm just playing foo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't you just read romantic books instead?

My husband got his first kiss by showing me a black widow spider he had caught and put in a jar. He held it up to me, I screamed, backup up against a beam and he moved in for the first smooch.

Now go read books....silly person

Downloads
    Uploads
    i met a girl then fucked her the end now wheres my 10 points bitchhh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol weird much?

Downloads
    Uploads
    This isn’t my very first kiss, but it was my first kiss with my current boyfriend and I love this story. A little over a year ago, I had moved to New York from Japan with my family. Moving to a new country wasn’t easy for me. I hated my first couple of months of college. I was so shy that I didn’t talk to anyone so I wasn’t making any friends. I would spend all of my nights and weekends in my house. I started getting really depressed because of this. In the middle of October, I had just finished my last class of the day and sat on a bench in front of the Kiely Hall. Then something came over me and I began to cry. I couldn’t help myself. I was so sad. I’m not sure how long I was crying for but it belt like a really long time. Suddenly someone came up behind me and asked me in Japanese why I was crying. I turned around. To my surprise, it wasn’t a Japanese person who asked this but a very handsome white boy my age. I was very surprised. Instead of answering his questions I asked him how he knew Japanese? He laughed and explained that he learned a while ago because he grew up loving a lot of Japanese culture and wanted to learn the language. For some reason, that made me comfortable enough to open up to him. I told him what I was going through and he told me that he understood. He said that for a lot of high school, he was a loner and wasn’t good at making friends. We then told each other a little bit about ourselves before he asked me what I was doing. I told him I was about to go back home and he asked that since it was a beautiful day and we both lived in the same neighborhood if I would like to walk back with him. I usually took the bus but he said walking only took 45 minutes so I agreed. On the way back, we started talking in English because I still needed to practice. He asked me many questions about myself and Japan. He didn’t speak much but he listened and seemed very interested in everything I had to say. This made me feel very special. When we got close to his house, he asked me if I wanted to come inside and hang out for a bit. I was a bit nervous but I agreed. He showed me around his room for a bit and at some point our conversation then became about music. He asked me what I listened to. I told him that I liked a lot of Japanese pop bands. I then asked him what music he listened to. He then reached into his closet and pulled out a small box filled with records which are an old music format that he still collects and pulled one out. He handed one to me and said “This is Revolver by The Beatles. They were the very first band I ever listened to. My parents would play this very record for me when I was very young and I’d like to share it with you.” He put the record on and I was amazed by how both beautiful and different it sounded. It was like nothing I had ever heard before. I can’t even describe how I felt listening to it for the first time. I would very much like to relive that experience again. The fifth song was called Here, There and Everywhere. Both the words and melody were so incredibly beautiful that I started to weep again. He then wiped some of my tears away with his thumb as he gently rest his hand on the side of my head and asked me in Japanese to please not cry because it broke his heart to see a girl who looks so beautiful cry. He then leaned in and kissed me with a passion that no boy ever had before. I’ve loved him with all of my heart ever since.