Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how come gnc is so expensive and why do they get mad when you call them out on it?

i was at a gnc this morning to get a protein bar cuz it was closer than the grocery store
    ...that protein bar was 5 bucks...store their like maybe 1.50...
    anyway i wanted to see how much whey was while im there and it was 65 dollars(its 43 dollars at vitaminshoppe....and the lowest online is 40)
    this guy was like
    thats the best price your going to find blah blah blah
    i said
    maybe if it was a 10 pound tub, 65 dollars for this is outrageous
    its 40 bucks at freaking vitaminshoppe. why in the world would i pay 25 dollars more?
    then he got all mad and shyt
    i said why are you getting mad if its so awful then change it to 40 bucks and ill buy it otherwise im not going to waste a dime on anything besides this overpriced protein bar

and he was getting all mad still cussing under his breath he looked angry as hell
    why is that place so damn expensive and why do they get mad?
    i get that but i visit vitamin shoppe regularly
    their prices are about as much as the internet for most things

Downloads
    Uploads
    GNC is expensive due to the fact that they are one of the only nation-wide brick and mortar companies within their market. Online is a lot cheaper; however I have heard that at some GNC stores, if you bring in evidence that a competitor's price is cheaper, including shipping, they may match the price.

Unregistered
    Vitamin shoppe is a brick and mortar store and they are whey cheaper. ( you see what I did there!?). I agree that they will try to beat other competitor prices (sometimes) of brick and mortar stores. Overall, I dont like GNC.