Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I had a Premonition?

So 2 nights ago I couldn't not fall asleep. I kept thinking about dying. and all I could think about was death and I was so scared and had so much anxiety I just couldn't fall asleep. I was up past 1 just thinking about this. I had a fear for no apparent reason, that I just couldn't explain. And granted yes dying scares everyone. I am still scared to die but it's not something I ever dwell on. It's not something that will keep me up past 1 in the morning thinking and worrying about. Well the next day at 5 pm. One of my friends was killed in a car accident. I Just feel that it was such a coincidence that just the night before I was up not being able to sleep because I was thinking about dying. And then the very next day, not even 24 hours later, one of my friends dies in a car accident? it's just so unreal. And I honestly think I had a premonition of it. Do you think that could be it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear about your friend, I know how difficult it can be to lose someone close to you. This is a strange world we live in and the longer we are around the most assuredly we will experience strange things and encounters and some of the time there is not always going to be an explanation immediately available for them occurring.

The aspect of sensing things in advance is quite curious and I have had similar waking experiences as well as precognitive dreams and they surely can get your attention. It's hard to say what can lead you to being thinking about something and then it then correlates to something meaningful . When you make such a connection, it is as though you have just participated in something special yet curious. Sure there can be coincidences and we will have them all the time but there are such meaningful coincidences referred to as "synchronicity" and as you have described there can be a close and personal connection.

It's as though we are connecting the dots of a mystery and at times these experiences can be impacting. The more serious or meaningful the event or occurrence the more impacting it can be to us. There is also the aspect of such events occurring in the future and the intensity and severity can trickle such a ripple backwards in time to be recieved by individuals. Though this does sound strange , many have such experiences prior to major events and occurrences. Take for instance September 11th 2001. Some individuals reported feeling uneasy and restless just before the events that took place. Some actually had precognitive dreams and waking insights.

This was even sensed by "The Global Consciousness Project". A program that was started at Princeton University. It was created to predict stock trends but was discovered to have another purpose and ability. It can measure human consciousness just prior to and during major events. This was discovered first during the funeral of Princess Diana. As the world watched this on television these random numbers generators went off the charts. It is quite compelling indeed but it is evidence that our consciousness can be measured.

We do have as well inner abilities that we can experience from time to time and they are very much natural. These are psychic abilities. Some are more in tune to them and some just may need to develop them further. We can at times just have a brief encounter with them such as you have and it is very much evidence that we are a part of a greater mystery . Take care.

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

Downloads
    Uploads
    This stuff is real. I remember Courtney Love said she had dreamed of planes flying into buildings before 9-11. My mother told me as a child she had a dream like this. I myself have some psychic/intuitive abilities. Clearly you do as well. Sorry about your friend; what a tragedy. Blessings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It definitely happens. I had a dream one night in the middle of the night that my friend rick was dead. I actually woke up and said rick is dead! Realizing it was a dream i calmed down and went back to sleep. The next day i got a phone call rick had drowned. Rick left behind a young wife a 7 year old daughter and a new baby. The wife and daughter were so devastated and i never seen someone cry so much. That funeral will haunt me forever. I dont know why we have these premonitions when we cant stop things from happening but they are premonitions i think.