I'm a lesbian, but I've never had any experience with a girl. I know that I've always been attracted to women even though I didn't realize it till I was older. I always suppressed it, because my mom told me that I couldn't have crushes on girls because only guys could like girls. The first person I came out to was my bar tender who is also my friend, we'll call her A, because she was the only lesbian I knew at the time so she was the only one I could relate to. After I came out she got a girlfriend and I felt more comfortable talking to her girlfriend, we'll call her B, because A kind of scares me. After I came out I became more and more comfortable around people (I've always been labeled as shy). People were finding out that I'm a lesbian and A kept telling them behind my back that I'm not gay, I'm just curious.

Why is she doing this to me? Does she think I'm trying to get to her girlfriend or what? Does she think that you can only tell if your a lesbian if you've had experience? This wouldn't really make sense, because she says she's been a lesbian since she was 2. I don't know what to do about this and it's driving me insane, because now the guys won't leave me alone.