Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member SukhpreetsinghGill's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need help for the sims medieval for iphone.?

need help the sims medieval for iphone.i have completed 40/43 quests and now i cant find any other quests i have also changed my alignment many times but i cant find any.plz need ur help.thnx

Danyell62488

Sims medieval for iPhone

* 09/10/2011 19:32 * <Danyell>* Same here, I have completed 42 of 43 and now I can't find the very last one. Also did you know that when you are on the main menu, and you click on the quests achieved button at the bottom it says 42 of 55 complete. Do you know how to get the rest of the quests completed from 43 on? I am so confused and so lost I don't know what else to do or try to complete the whole game!! Can anyone please help!!!!!

Unregistered
    Was stuck on this for a few days too.

Turns out you need bring your good/evil alignment to neutral mode before the rest of the quests will appear

Have fun!

Unregistered
    I'm also stuck on sims medieval for iphone. It says 40 of 43 complete. I'm changed my alignment back and forth and now its on neutral. I've been at it for many days and I am very confused! Does anyone know where to find the next quest?

Unregistered
    Hmmm how about degree of faith, skill level or roles assumed? Managed to get all the quests when I maxed out skill level, switched around career options as they came along, and varied the good-evil alignment as well as faith level. Think the trick lies in increasing the number of permutations the character gets exposed to.

Unregistered
    Be friends with Keena. This will unlock the additional 3 quests.

Unregistered
    I'm also stuck on 40/43. All my skills are maxed out, my faith has varied from zero to maxed, my alignment is neutral, I'm friends with Keena. I also am not able to change my role from wizard. Any more suggestions?

Unregistered
    could anyone help me how should get quest after completeing quest 41...

Unregistered
    I'm stuck on finding a legend. I have 1 legend and we are friends but he won't add to my guild. What do I do?

Juvie

Star Blue Keena's missing quest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm also stuck on 40/43. All my skills are maxed out, my faith has varied from zero to maxed, my alignment is neutral, I'm friends with Keena. I also am not able to change my role from wizard. Any more suggestions?
    You have to be sincere friends with Keena so that you can ask her for the missing quest.