Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

The right complains loudly about taxes. Why not a peep about the usurious...

...interest rates charged by the banks? On loans to businesses both big and small, Credit cards, you name it.
    Please, no "don't take a loan if you don't like it" answers. I'm not asking this "for me". The economy needs access to credit for businesses to grow at anything other than a snail's pace.
    Note that I said "Banks" not "credit unions"

"Most loans have to be approved by the Obama administration before being accepted". Oh please! Do you think ALL the members of Y!A are stupid enough to buy that one?

Junior Member ClassicalLiberalJochan's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is why I switched to a credit union years ago.

Banks are greedy and corrupt.

Also, I'm not on the political right or left, I am one of those crazy people with a mish mash of different ideologies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i complain more about taxes than bank fees because i am forced to pay taxes i am not forced to use credit. i used to complain more about credit cards then i quit using them since then the bills and fees and interest charges have gone away and i can afford to spend money again those things will strangle you. most small businesses are avoiding loans right now as the economy has them scared about the cash flow to repay them with, as business debt starts to drop they will expand on a cash basis. that is a longer but better strategy to build your company with anyway

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most loans have to be approved by the Obama administration before being accepted - Obama's regulations on loans are more strict than the banks.

Obama has dried up the credit flow with onerous banking regulations.

Liberals wanted more banking regulations - we got it - credit has been regulated away.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because we HAVE to pay taxes no one HAS to get a loan. The problem with the economy isn't a credit problem.