What should I know about the Motorola Droid X (or the Milestone X)?

'juamRivera

Sep 29, 2011
I am planning to buy the phone soon with a unlimited plan. I have search a lot of it on the internet (google, motorola, and youtube) But I THINK that those people only say the good things about the phone, BUT NOT the bad thing. I know that because when I saw Motorola Charm MB502 on the internet... And I fall in love, until I get it and I saw it. The only thing I like about the Charm is the "motoblur!"

So, What should I know about the Droid X, or Milestone X?

Does the Droid X or the Milestone X offer me the Motoblur service?

Thanks

Assuming u mean the Droid X and not the Droid X2. They both have allot of problems. ALL Mororola phones randomly turn off and turn back on. They reboot all the time. They get slow after a days use and they need to be turned off and turned back on to be fast again. (Motorola does a good job at turning itself off by itself, so that shouldnt be an issue). They both have great cameras but slow. Motorola puts allot of crap applications and stupid features on their devices. That makes them really slow at times. I HIGHLY recommend not getting any motorola phone. Wait for the Nexus Prime to come out. Made by Samsung. MUCH better. The Motoblur service is on both the droid x and the x2. BUT that is bad because motoblur is what makes the phone REALLY SLOW. Motoblur really sucks. Just ask people who have motorola phones or ask online

Back