Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When will bleach season 17 be out?

I'd like to know some info on season 17 or a site I can read up on it

Unregistered

no more bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    i dont think there will be a season 17 as far as i know the fullbringer arc was the last season for the anime which i think its cool because we know ichigo got his powers back and will continue to fight so its a good ending. for the manga if i read correctly the one thats currently will also be the last which if it's turned into anime it will be filler episodes not actual storyline. the story ended on the fullbringers

Unregistered
    I think there will be another season beacuse it showes aizen alive and I think he will come for ichigo for revenge

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i dont think there will be a season 17 as far as i know the fullbringer arc was the last season for the anime which i think its cool because we know ichigo got his powers back and will continue to fight so its a good ending. for the manga if i read correctly the one thats currently will also be the last which if it's turned into anime it will be filler episodes not actual storyline. the story ended on the fullbringers
    this may be true but it is up to them cause there was one thing that renjy said in the last few episodes that makes me believe that there can be more and it is that he said i quote "I am training to defeat Izan" this happened during his battle of the fullbringers so it is possible if they choose to

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    yes that is true but season 17 might involve more info of ishiin kurosaki and the 0 division in the gotei 13 the royal gaurds

Unregistered
    I like this chat room its full of geeks like me

Unregistered
    (I'm not 100% about this information but I'm hopeful it will happen)

I've heard there will be a season 17 of Bleach set to air after Naruto finishes it's gay Rock Lee spin-off.

I'm not sure what will happen in season 17 but I have a good hunch on these:

Aizen escapes his 18,200 year sentence and creates/finds another Hogyoku and attemots revenge on Bleach. Aizen could find more Arrancars, give them power and create new Espada.

Isshin's Shinigami past will be revealed. How he joined Soul Society, how he got to be a captain, who his lieutenant was, and why he stopped being a Shinigami.

AND lastly; Kubo will go in depth about the Royal Guard squad in the Gotei 13 (Squad 0).

THESE ARE ALL PREDICTIONS. I don't know what Tite Kubo is thinking but I hope it's a season 17 for Bleach (:

Unregistered

Check2 EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    (I'm not 100% about this information but I'm hopeful it will happen)

I've heard there will be a season 17 of Bleach set to air after Naruto finishes it's gay Rock Lee spin-off.

I'm not sure what will happen in season 17 but I have a good hunch on these:

Aizen escapes his 18,200 year sentence and creates/finds another Hogyoku and attemots revenge on Bleach. Aizen could find more Arrancars, give them power and create new Espada.

Isshin's Shinigami past will be revealed. How he joined Soul Society, how he got to be a captain, who his lieutenant was, and why he stopped being a Shinigami.

AND lastly; Kubo will go in depth about the Royal Guard squad in the Gotei 13 (Squad 0).

THESE ARE ALL PREDICTIONS. I don't know what Tite Kubo is thinking but I hope it's a season 17 for Bleach (:

EDIT: Aizen ATTEMPTS revenge on ICHIGO (not Bleach)

Unregistered
    Thats stupid.. Aizen is done. They wont have him break out of exile only to "create another Hogyoku to do the same thing over again. More then likely if they make another season it will focus on the Quincy aspect of Ichigo. There is a lot more going on with his powers then just Fullbring and Soul Reaper. So much that it changes how you watch the entire show if you start it over. Also i hope they touch on Kenny's Bankai like they did in the manga

Unregistered
    Quincy aspect of ichigo?