Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm Taking GNC Pro Performance AMP Ripped Vitapak Program, do I take all the...

...pills at once or spread them out? Do I take the pills spread out during the day or just all before my workout?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Smit Shah View Post
    ...pills at once or spread them out? Do I take the pills spread out during the day or just all before my workout?
    Im not a doctor but after looking at the breakdown of the pills and their specific purpose, i have decided to take my system using the following method:

Multivitamin 1 pill and CLA 2 pills 1 hour 30-45 minute before my morning workout with a banana or some other fruit..... apple, orange, pear etc (workout time 0430-0530)

Waterex pill (1 pill)- pill makes you use the bathroom often... rather take it during the day so that i wont be up all night.... will take between the hours of 0700-0730 with breakfast

Multivitamin 1 pill and CLA 2 pills- take again at lunch or between the hours of 1130-1230

Thermogenix 12x pill- since my evening workout is normally my longest (which is another 45 minutes of cardio and 1 hour or so of weight lifting) ill take this pill 30-45 minute before this workout

Hopefully by the time im ready for bead around 10:00-11:00 pm the caffeine effects of these pills should have worn off and i should be able to sleep comfortably.

This is just an idea... ill follow this method for two weeks and if it proves to be effective ill stick with it.

signed,
    shonuff, the shogun of harlem

Unregistered
    When you are taking the GNC pro vitapak. Take the 2 yellow pills, fish/soybean pill, and the red pill in the morning and at lunch time take the rest of the daily pack. When you are doing this vitapak, make sure to not eat many sugars, no sodas, and not too much high sodium products. If you take medicine daily make sure you look up if your medicine has side effects to this product. You spread the pills out, because you can only obtain so much of the vitamins, the rest will go to waste.