Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Was it hard to come out about your homo or bisexuality?

Like in my last question my friend (same girl) is bisexual. I was one of the very first people she told. She was very nervous and kind of worried about what people would think. Now she couldn't care less.

How was it for you coming out at first and how does that compare to how you feel now?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never been ashamed of being bi, and mostly liking guys, but I'm not out.

I wouldn't have a problem if I did come out tomorrow, it's just something that is just on the back burner. I'm seventeen and still live at home and I don't want to put my well being in jeopardy. I don't care about hurting feelings, because it's something that should be accepted no matter what..

I'm really starting to become throughly happy with my sexual orientation. I'm really proud of who I am, because it took a lot of time and dedication to learn about how to love yourself. I had to do a lot of reading and introspection before I became confident.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, my only fear was that my parents would find out (they still don't know). After I came out of denial it wasn't long before I accepted myself, and once I accepted myself I knew that nothing anyone could say or think would affect me. I knew my friends would gladly accept me (I have a very diverse group of friends that are accepting of everyone), so I knew that the only opinions that really matter would be favorable.

I was comfortable with who I was then and still am. The only reason my family can't know is they're very homophobic and I rely on their financial assistance for college

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty much. I came out when I was 17 and no one took that well so I hid back in the closet and never spoke a word about myself until now when I turned 22 this year. I came out right after my birthday in April and people took it better then expected.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It was very difficult coming out for me. I was very self-conscience about it. In my early teens I came out a few times in and out of the closet, denying who I really was. I told people I was bisexual, because it's easier and I thought I was attracted to women. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I like men much more. Now I'm openly gay and more confident of myself.