Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

(Smokers only) Questions about nicotine ''buzz'' and your first time experience?

Just a few questions out of curiosity i have been trying to google a few questions i have but i can't find any answers so i wanted to try here. First please only answer if you are a smoker, an ex smoker, or a relapse smoker. Second please don't answer saying smoking is bad, don't we all know this? no need to repeat the same thing we hear from everyone else. Ok so here are my questions:

1: If you have ever quit smoking but started again or are an occasional smoker. Have you noticed when you started smoking again you had the same feeling as a first time smoker/the first time you smoked? By this i mean did you get a buzz like the first time you smoked, cough like the first time you smoked, did it ''burn'' or feel a bit uncomfortable like the first time you smoked?

2: How long after you started smoking did you lose the light headed feeling. and that ''buzz'' from the nicotine? You can specify a # of cigarettes or a number of days.

3: If you started as an occasional smoker what caused you to become a regular smoker, if at all?

4: If you quit smoking, how long did it take for it become easier to go without a smoke?

Downloads
    Uploads
    1.yes when i relpased and smoked again i felt high is the way i put it and i felt icky but i felt good i been coughing for 3 days it was 3 days ago i had one
    2.after like a week like 6 of them that was only one aday though
    3.i got addicted thats what happans but now i may smoke once in a great moon
    4.3weeks and no it only gets harder for me i dk why though