Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    nguyenator1

Whats the average 100m sprint time for a 14 year old male?

Whats the average 100m sprint time for a 14 year old male?

i got 11.3 but i want to know the average time runners get.

jgcii
    10 or less

peace & lovee.
    thats really good, i'd say average is high 12 ish

Unregistered
    No no no average is high 13s if not low 14s very few people in my school get under 13

Unregistered

Star Blue Average time for 100m 14yr

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No no no average is high 13s if not low 14s very few people in my school get under 13
    i think high 14s is exactly right but a few like me can run under 13.5s...

Unregistered
    im 18, i make nationals every year, when i was 12 i was running 13's, when i was 13, i ran a 12, when i was 14 i ran 11.2, when i was 15 i ran 11 flat, when i was 16 i ran 10.9s, 17 i was running 10.7-8s on average, im 18 now and running on average 10.6 your not bad for 14 man keep it up

pleamselogs

Logitech Google Television set Provides Full Throttle #LINK1# On Your Living space

Many individuals who sanctuary&Number039t #LINK2# found out about it prior to may well visualize that Search engines #LINK3# Tv set is a Television system made by The search engines. #LINK4# Must be truth, it&Number039s something put together by #LINK5# Bing, together with Samsung and Logitech to carry World wide web #LINK6# items for your Television for computer. Which means you possibly can, #LINK7# always, accessibility your internet inside TV. #LINK8# The idea of bringing Website articles to Telly #LINK9# is just not essentially a brand new 1. Even so, #LINK10# Bing Television revolutionizes that notion to a whole new stage #LINK11# by letting you to definitely do more elements within your #LINK12# Television, similar to gazing out the net (you can find #LINK13# info on plan times in every funnel #LINK14# via the look for clubhouse).

I've got talked about that Logitech #LINK15# D ? ? им is amongst the trendiest devices to enjoy #LINK16# Google Telly. Among the many results in to the #LINK17# fact is the tranquility of concerned. Logitech D ? ? rrr will come in #LINK18# primary ingredients, the loverOrcollection-large #LINK19# industry being in connection with your Television set and the #LINK20# magnificent Logitech Key pad Controller. Logitech Google Television set #LINK21# lets you seek admittance the online world anterior to the #LINK22# your preferred Show on tv all about the same time. The instinctive game controller #LINK23# will work adequately either considering that the key pad and #LINK24# distant management of your Television set. It even provides the contact #LINK25# cushion which works just much like the a person #LINK26# you discover in a mobile computer and also a cam #LINK27# to lead you to have a very movie name ideally #LINK28# whilst soaking in the sofa pretty than when you should do it #LINK29# to take a seat undergoing your personal computer.

Furthermore, Logitech The search engines #LINK30# Tv set comes along with installed characteristics like Pandora, CNBC, #LINK31# Rain forest when needed, Blockbuster online, and many other individuals. #LINK32# If you happen to& 039re not happy with people all, well then, i'll say &quotMuch #LINK33# a lot more will come&quot. Yahoo acquired launched that starting in early 2011, Bing Tv set will can access tens of 1000&Number039s performs available while in the Android Sector. You needn&Number039t be concerned about without needing sufficient applications to do what you could do.

pleamselogs

Logitech Bing Television set Creates Complete Throttle #LINK1# To Your Room

Lots of individuals who location& 039t #LINK2# learned about it prior to might suppose Bing #LINK3# Telly is actually a Telly created by Bing. #LINK4# Really should be reality, it& 039s a method put together by #LINK5# The search engines, in collaboration with The and Logitech to handle Web #LINK6# items on your Television set. That means you should, #LINK7# at all times, gain access to your online inside the Television set. #LINK8# The idea of bringing Net belongings to Tv set #LINK9# is not primarily a completely new 1. Even so, #LINK10# Yahoo TV revolutionizes that principle to a new degree #LINK11# by getting anyone to do more points in your #LINK12# Telly, comparable to gazing out the web based (you will find #LINK13# details about software plans in virtually any funnel #LINK14# with the seek tavern).

We have brought up that Logitech #LINK15# D ? ? rrr is probably the best equipment to get pleasure from #LINK16# Bing TV. One of the many triggers for the #LINK17# story goes simpleness needed. Logitech D ? ? rrr will come in #LINK18# primary elements, the companionOrset-large #LINK19# subject to be linked to your Television for computer plus the #LINK20# wonderful Logitech Keyboard Operator. Logitech Search engines Tv set #LINK21# enables you to search gain access to online while you're watching #LINK22# your favorite Show on tv all about the same time. The instinctive regulator #LINK23# performs effectively the two since the key-board and #LINK24# rural treatments for your Television set. It even offers the speak to #LINK25# cushion which fits exactly similar to the 1 #LINK26# you locate in the laptop and a web cam #LINK27# to enable you to possess a online video media identity suitably #LINK28# while in the sofa rather than when you have to do it #LINK29# by sitting undergoing a laptop.

Likewise, Logitech Search engines #LINK30# TV is included with preloaded operates like The planet pandora, CNBC, #LINK31# Amazon . com when needed, Netflix, and a lot of other folks. #LINK32# Just in case you& 039re unhappy with all those all, ok, i'll say &quotMuch #LINK33# much more can come&quot. Yahoo and google received released that beginning in earlier 2011, Google Television will have accessibility to many 1000& 039s operates out there from the Google android Industry. You needn&Number039t bother about lacking enough uses to do what you could do.