Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm lesbian ?? :( &need help ?

I have lesbian crushes this makes me feel crazy !!
    I hate that !! I really do !!
    First it started with me lovin' a teacher !!
    But now I feel like I'm gettin' worse I stare at hot girls as if I were a man !! I'm 18

PLZ GIVE AN ADVICE ;*

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its nothing jus stay who you are and if you really hate being like this just think about random stuffs when these thought come into your mind and get a bf im sure it will help you

Downloads
    Uploads
    You said it your a lesbian. Its tough I know. Its not the easiest thing to deal with at first. i realized i was a lesbian in 3rd grade when girls started to look different and i did not want to be there friend i wanted to date them. im 20 now and honestly ive never been more proud being gay. im in college and i tell everyone im a lesbian and i have received nothing but full support and love its amazing to know that it gets better is true. I say its something you will have to learn how to deal with. you can talk to someone about it to help you with this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are what you are and feel what you feel. Ever been with a man? Many questions need to be answered before I would say one way or another. Im straight and would never be with another woman. Even for my may I wouldn't do it. I dont judge anyone for anything I just wonder why you feel the way you do. Know your reasons or know really that's what you want. I hope Im making sense.