Opinions on PDA (esp in school)?

Kookie

May 19, 2008
Hi, Im a teen in a high school and im just wondering how many of you are anti-PDA. Im not talking about sex, but kissing (with/without tongue) and cuddling, in the halls of a high school or whatever.
I was told by numerous friends to 'get a room' but affection like that (or worse) on a screen is fine?

So im curious to see what you guys think. Yes to Public Display Affection, or no?

When I was in high school I hated PDA in the hallways... It made me really uncomfortable.
Sometimes it has that effect where you really don't want to look but you can't help it.

My highschool doesn't really have too many rules on PDA but it's easily to assume what's okay and what's not.

My opinion of okay: Kiss on the cheek, head, or lips briefly all the way up to 7 seconds because anything more will look like your making out. Hugging that person, holding their hand, and messing around with them (not pervertedly but like poking their waste or something.)

Not okay: Making out (no one really wants to see someone else makeout and if they do they are probably a horndog) grabbing each other innapropriately...etc haha.

Back