...(not sure if it's a GOVTK or GVOTK)? I am using WINDOW 7. after i inject my computer with Nokia mobile phone through USB cable, suddenly my computer enter the sleep mode. so i restart after several attempt to wake it up. after i restart, it wont load to the desktop (same goes with safe mode/networking or command prompt). and then i use the windows repair tools to recover it. so when i restart it again suddenly it say, GOVTK is missing, Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to restart. so i restart and try to pres from F1 to F12 one by one. the only thing i can get is the DEL, and the boot option. i cannot use the safe made and repair tools anymore?? How can i use it when it don't even load the setting for window, my opinion is, maybe one of the file require to boot e.g bootmgr or NTSLDR, (but for this case clearly GOVTK or whatever and i try google for it, there is no list for this specific file?? can you believe it??) is corrupted i dont have my CD windows with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe it is time to say goodbye to my hard earn movie collection. HELP ME PLEASE.. huhuhu