Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gnc strength vitapak?

There is a testosterone booster in this vitapak, along with a daily multivitamin, creatine and a thermogenic, I was really hoping to find a review, is there anyone who had tried this or a similar testosterone booster/creatine/multi combo with good results? Trying to gain strength here not mass. I'm 5'8 161 and can max out at 215, which I don't do, I just put up 130 20 times in sets of 4. Plus a lot of cardio in preparation for boxing. Looking for more of an endurance and then strength boost.
    Clickmaster, that rant you posted seemed pretty copy and paste. It also assumes that the person you are speaking to has no knowledge of the facts. You'd be wise not to assume that just because a person asks for information on a subject doesn't mean they don't in fact have a substantial knowledge base of the subject matter. For one I am not trying to easily do anything, I have a workout regiment that is far from easy, its a strick cardio and weight training regiment so that I can compete in amature boxing not because I believe myself to be overweight at 161 pounds you'd have to be insane to think I wanted to loose any weight at all. But if you did a little research yourself, like take a nutrition class online or in a credited college you would know of a study performed back in the 50s having to do with a 2000 calorie diet, which is the reason we now have daily percentages of nutrients written on almost EVERY food product we buy.
    Humans need vitamins, and I have many regular patr

Humans need vitamins, and I have many regular patrons sent to my store looking for dietary supplements, vitamins and minerals thier doctors have suggested. Biotin for hair and nails, collagen for skin cell reproduction, glutamine for muscle synthesis, glucosamine and fish oil for joint and heart support.

Humans need allotted amounts of vitamins and once daily multi vitamins go very very far in helping those with deficiencies get what they need. Especially those "older more educated" people who don't know that a simple B vitamin can increase metabolism, lead to more energy and help with the proven physiological effect of waning appetites in the elderly. A generation being older doesn't make them more educated as you have proven sir, in fact quite the opposite, it seems the older you are the more set in your ways and narrow minded we become.

USP labs has a product called jack3d which is a pre workout stimulant not fda approved and is potentially dangerous however they have spent mi

Downloads
    Uploads
    You really need to learn about supplements. Most reviews are scams paid for by the supplement makers. Don't believe anything you read about supplements unless it comes from the government or a reputable scientific source. And, don't buy GNC junk...it's the worst. Read this --> http://www.theloseweightdiet.com/blog/36/3-things-you-should-know-before-shopping-at-gnc/

The best health experts in the world (the US National Institute of Health), the people US doctors listen to, advise you should never take a supplement without the recommendation of a health care professional because all supplements are potentially hazardous to your health as supplements do not have to be tested. The result is many supplements are contaminated, worthless, have false advertising or label claims, and may contain dangerous or worthless chemicals or substances.

Here's an example of one scam site (bodybuilding.com) which pretends to be a bodybuilding website but is really just a front for selling supplements as evidenced by this list of over 60 dangerous supplement products they were forced to recall and take off the market --> http://www.usrecallnews.com/2009/11/bodybuilding-com-supplements-recalled-may-contain-steroids.html .

Bodybuilding.com is a good example why you should never buy supplements whether you want to burn fat, gain weight, build muscle, or are just hoping to improve your health. The scammers who sell junk supplements do so by using advertising, celebrity endorsements, fake testimonials, phony interviews and news reports, bogus reviews, and every other technique possible to convince you their product is safe and effective. They have saturated the internet with thousands of web sites so no matter what you search for, you'll only find glowing reviews of their products at the top of the search results. And, the result of this effort has led an entire generation of young people to believe in fat burners, diet pills, mass gainers, pre and post workout supplements and other junk which not only do we not need but which are ineffective, a waste of money, and possibly even hazardous. The voice of truth is relatively quite compared to the $billions spent on supplement advertising, so before you buy any supplements, inform yourself with the links below.

Scammers target the young, gullible, and naive demographic because they know they can sway them with greater ease than the older, wiser buying public. But, there are some easy questions you can answer using simple logic to be able to qualify a scammer as suspect. Here are some examples.

• If there was an easy way to do hard things like burn fat or build muscle, why doesn't the whole world know about it? How could that be kept secret when that's what so many people desire?

• If there was a supplement that helped people shed pounds, why doesn't your doctor recommend it? If you're overweight, why doesn't your physician just give you the pill or recommend the acai or HCG diet or whatever? Why are physicians always telling the same story about obesity and how to cope with it?

• If there were supplements that could help burn fat or build muscle, why haven't the huge and powerful pharmaceutical companies taken them over? Why let the scammers like GNC and Weider continue to make $millions off the public when they have a much greater capacity for providing such products?

• Why do people pay big bucks to have liposuction or stomach stapling if supplements could really help them to lose fat?

There is only one good answer to all of these questions. Most of the supplements which are supposed to make you lose fat, add muscle, grow taller, kill appetite, gain weight, bulk up, get ripped, etc. just don't work. It's really that simple.

If you just can't resist buying a supplement, at the very least make sure it bears the trademark logo and name of one of the following independent testing laboratories.
    • USP (US Pharmacopoeia)
    • ComsumerLab.com
    • NSF (NSF International)
    Such testing does not guarantee effectiveness or safety but it's better than nothing. The best advice remains: Don't use supplements.

Good luck and good health!!

?

Now, for your own welfare and well being, please review all of the links below.

Unregistered

Clickmaster

Sir I agree that some supplements are useless given someone's diet already in effect. However you totally are copy and pasting the same bologna, for instance - just because some supplements are bs doesn't mean EVERY supplement is... It's also true that children are easily gullible, that can go for anybody any age, sadly enough it is also true and especially in my experience older people have an extremely hard time adjusting not only to the changes that have occurred over their lifetime however to the fact that they may be wrong/ as well as how narrow minded they can be and are. You yourself might be one of these gentlemen. All I can say is what the boxer said, as well as add in that vitamins and supplements help, they do regardless of what you say and in many cases even placebos do affect the way people workout and gain. To say that supplements and proteins and pre/post workouts don't work is to say steroids don't work/hgh doesn't work and that all you can do is eat the protein that comes from food??? (That is highly processed and refined to... Guess what - hold more nutrients, last longer and give more nutritional value.) the food is then; "supplemented."