Remember,I'm 12. Anyways,So growing up i always had a problem with bedwetting. Which of course is why,I never went to sleepovers because i was afriad of wetting the bed. I've never told anyone except my parents and my TRUE TRUE best friend,who used to have the same problem.

Now it doesnt happen. Like back then,It happened frequently. But,Lately,I've been able to wake myself up in the middle of the night and go. Anyways,I was really suprised to find i almost wet the bed last night,I remember my dream alittle. I know it had to do with my past. I only wet the bed when i dream about my past. and that happens only when i write poems and Stories and songs,because i really put my heart and personal expeirences into them.

Like,I like to frequently write stories about this charcter i created,She's everything i want to be (except a slut) She's badass,She's skinny,She's Gorgeus and everything. When i was writing her story,I wrote about how she'd been Sexually abused since she was little,Like i was (i told my parents,and had therapy) and How she has Alot emotional abuse like I do. She gets ignored by her mom alot. I get ignored by my sister. So when i was writting that storie about two months into writing it,I started haveing dreams about my past and then waking up in the middle of the night in tears and Sweating like mad and i'd find i wet.

and This happened alot,because i get bullied alot,so i always write new stories about Skyler (thats her name) and everything she goes through and what goes through her mind. I dont wet the bed as frequently,because this had began to be conforting for me (story writting) but anyways,Last night,I wet the bed again and totally freaked because i reamembered yelling in my dream and I reamembered my old rooms where i used to get abused (by my brother) and the old rooms where me,my sister kealah and my nephew would play hot truth and dare where there was kissing and tons of over rated stuff for a 5 and 8 year old. I hate thinking about my shitty past,but when i write i dream about it. But the thing is if i stop writing,i'll be an emotional wreck.

So,What kind of Bedwetting would this be? I dont understand it,because my sis said im very open about my feelings and i am...but i dont tell EVERYTHING i feel. I dont ever remind my sister of the games she used to make us play. But my nephew reminds me. Does the bedwetting have something to do with my subconuious?