Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does this girl act like this? Is she a lesbian?

She always (in a jokingly way) will go: I hate you, you're so ugly, i don't know if i wanna go to that party because you are there etc.and she makes fun of my dimples and everyone else loves them!

Then at my friends party one minute she was like crossing over the hot tub to come sit next to me (pretty much on top of me) and then she sort of had a mini go at me, then sat next to me round the fire and look upset and distant while the rest of us talked and then at the end she hugged me for a long time and told me to text her later.

Then when I hugged another girl at school she told me I was a lesbian and kept repeating I was a lesbian.

Then at school I will be walking the opposite direction to her and she will stick her arm out and grab me round the stomach and like sing something or say something and sometimes she puts her arm round me for a long time really awkwardly.

Then she will ask to sit next to me in lessons and not really say anything so it is kind of pointless.

Then tonight I was texting with her and I was like: yeah but it is mufti tomorrow and everyone always looks amazing and I am just on the end like bleughh and she went: don't be silly you look beautiful always xx and she will always say: I love you not just love yaa or something.

And at sleepovers she will like put her leg round you and she will sort of get on top of people. But she acts almost like a lesbian but then she always goes: well I have pulled a lot more boys than you (to me) and she isn't shy talking about lesbians cause she bought a girl a card saying like: to my wife or something:

Downloads
    Uploads
    All girls are a little bit lez. Take the occasional muff dive on the chin.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds like the behavior of any young teenager, nothing to do with sexual orientation. don't take it too seriously because there's a lot more life to live.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She is just being a girl. Girls do stupid stuff. She sounds like she is still trying to figure herself out. She may be bisexual or bicurious.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She is making it very clear that she would enjoy physical contact with you or even sex with you - the only question is your willingness. What she is will not be clear form some time. many a girl has tried out other girls adn it does not make them lesbian. Same sex sexual acts are just that but what sex you look to for romantic and emotional fulfillment is more indicative of orientation.

So no0thing wrong with allowing her to explore you if you are willing - does not mean either of you are lesbian, bi or straight - most same sex play between girls is done by straight women. Some exploration of your options are fairly normal - especially with girls who are never as strongly sex typed as guys are.