Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you had a butt once can you get it back if its in your genetics? i want my...

...booty back!lol? i know that big booties are in your genetics there fore you either got it or you don't. there is no being lazy and eating unhealthy nonsense or what ever. i know there are exercises to make it rounder. I dnt know how to get my butt back. I use to be a gymnast but always kept that firm round "bubble butt" my dad had a big booty my sister has one so i know its in my genetics ive always been slender but it seems as though after gymnastics it slowly diminished lol this make me think that is has Just gotten saggy and lacks exercises. tell me if i had a butt once can i get it back??? ps chicken may be cause if it too! milk helps i think too! i know this because i use to eat and drink a lot of it. someone please help me!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure but I think you can do squats, it will give you muscle in your butt to make it rounder and more firm. I think you should youtube some butt exercises. goodluck.