Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this considered psychic premonitions?

All last week I had the eeriest, creepiest feeling..like something bad was going to happen, or like i was being watched. Just a really all around creepy feeling that left me paranoid and on edge all week. I would seriously hear random noises and see things from the corner of my eye it felt like..I kept thinking over and over "something bad is going to happen"

well by thursday or friday i still had that feeling but quit paying attention to it and just ignored it and eventually felt back to normal again. then just yesterday i witnessed a fatal car crash, tried to help the man but he died. i cant get the images out of my head

but could my eerie feelings really have been a premonition type thing? im actually really good at sensing stuff usually..i can just sense when i know my boss or coworker will need me to do something, i have dreams that friends are pregnant and im ALWAYS right they do end up being pregnant, and im good at sensing how someone is really feeling..its odd, but it happens to me

this is the first time ive ever felt these eerie feelings so strongly though that it literally put me on edge for days

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its possible that it was a premonition. Usualyy in the accepted term a premionition would mean you had pictures or visions of it, so I'd say this was more like a psychic warning, some connection between you and the ether that warned you something bad was coming.