Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are the graphics and online picture quality on motorola droid 3 as crapy as on droid

x? I have a Motorola Droid 1. I know it wont last forever and I am thinking about upgrading to a Droid 3. I don't own a PC so I want good quality online graphics and picture quality since I use my Droid for all my internet. I have seen the poor quality, washed out faded graphics on Droid x and consider them to be horrible. Droid 1 had excellent picture quality, just as good as a PC. It just goes to show how quality goes down hill as technology advances and is more cheaply made. Are the graphics and online picture quality on Droid 3 as good as those on Droid 1?...I certainly have doubts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no the droid 3 has a qHD display. so its very clear. but u can see pixels if u look closely. But beware. buying a motorola phone means that your phone WILL ramdomly reboot. ALL MOTOROLA PHONES DO. it really sucks. i have the droid x2. i suggest buying the droid bionic