Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how could you gay guys tolerate Hags?

i mean lesbians don't get along with straight men, hell, and even many gay guys because there men and benefiting from the "patriarch system". I be scared if a lesbian would take over, they kill every men and be pure heterosexist.
    EDIT: let me get on topic. Those annoying as@holes would be too much to take if i was gay. i would HATE to be treated as some kind of shoe that would make a girl cuter. In my opinion these girls only like you gays because they are insecure and/or want a piece of a man that is gay and wants a challenge of turning you straight.
    not to be rude, but the most prominent man-haters and biggest heterosexist were infamous and well known radical- feminist. i really don't hear gay guys talking in the the forums about killing every women.

bobby, maybe your very feminine like a female. do most straight man don't like to be around because maybe you guys don't have the same interest or just they might not like you, i pick the former.
    they say about uniting with all the types of gay males, but i think it is healthy if you other gay men separate yourselves from these wanna be trannies. i mean come on. they say they flaunt themselves (feminine types). why don't you masculine types do something about it.

just in case, i just would not trust lesbians in general, they might come of as rude and spiteful. all the hateful man hating comments has changed my views. i have not met one but i do not plan on meeting a lesbian.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol WHAT?? you sound really stupid!! just wanted to let you know

Downloads
    Uploads
    WTF are you on about.

Did a big bad lesbian scare you pussy boy?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I assume you mean "faghags"
    I get along fine with female friends, I get along fine with lesbians too.

Are you sure that's how it works? Maybe I use my friends as accessories to make me look hotter. Or maybe I actually ENJOY their company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    HAHAHAH!! i dont know wtf you are tlking about but you sound like a retard!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a lot of text in your post and you seem to be making an effort to convey a question. However, it isn't clear as you are mixing things. You are talking about gays tolerating older women, and lesbians taking over the world. Can you rephrase the question?