what is the best phone for games? Iphone, Blackberry, or HTC?

PaulFeakins

Sep 17, 2011
I'm doing a project at school, comparing phones,

Im doing Iphone 4, blackberry, and htc.

and advice as what to look at?

also, which is the best for gaming and music and why?

thanks alot :)
iphone 4, blackberry torch, HTC wildfire

thanx everyone

hello there ,
the blackberry is more of a normal phone than a phone that has games and good music and the iphone is more for business although you can download brilliant apps from the apple store ....etc . but i would higly recommend the htc far better because aswell as having excellent phone features as the phone is android it also has GOOD apps so i think the htc wildfire is better used for gaming but for music i think there all the same :) :D

hello there ,
the blackberry is more of a normal phone than a phone that has games and good music and the iphone is more for business although you can download brilliant apps from the apple store ....etc . but i would higly recommend the htc far better because aswell as having excellent phone features as the phone is android it also has GOOD apps so i think the htc wildfire is better used for gaming but for music i think there all the same :) :D

HTC are far better for games than iPhones because they have access to far more apps than iPhones do. iPhones are tied to the Apple market, Android phones can get their apps from anywhere.

Back