Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should i believe him? he says im not very gay lol?

I didnt come out to anyone but one friend until after I was done with high school. I asked her if she knew and she said she did, she said she had a feeling. Now I'm "talking" to this guy and I don't believe him when he tells me I'm masculine. He told me if we would've crossed each other at the mall or something he never would've guessed. How can that be when my high school friend said she knew all along? He said I'm very masculine, his exact words were "you're real masculine" do I believe him, a guy I've met once and have 'known' for about a month or my friend I've known for years? Help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you need to tear off his panties and f uck him in da a ss until you bust a nut on his face
    get a spoon and feed it to him then he can bu mfu ck you,sodomised

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does it really matter?

Junior Member slipperyewhenewet's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone has a different prospective on things, He might feel differently than your friend does. Or maybe his lying to compliment you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being gay doesn't mean you can't also be "masculine".

Your friend that you've had for years has had years to figure you out. She understands you and knows you better than your new friend.