Is eharmony for ugly people?

Cherry

May 21, 2008
I am not ugly, I used to model but now that I am premed its hard for me to go out alot to try to meet guys on my schedule. I want to meet guys so I want to try eharmony but Im scared that its for ugly people. Is there any attractive people on that site, I dont want to waste my money signing up to meet ugly people. Sorry if it sounds mean but I just want the truth

I am on Eharmony do you think I'm ugly? I don't go around looking at guys on eharmony obviously. Of the women I would say 1 of 3 are what I would consider reasonably attractive with 10-15% being hot.

If you are pre-med you are probably a bit young for Eharmony. Most of the people on there are in their late 20s and older who are looking for serious long term relationships. It's not a site just to meet people for dates and casual fun. It's much more serious. So it depends what you are looking for. And on any dating site there are people who are beautiful and people who are ugly. My brother is very good looking and met his wife on match.com. it's not that he had problems meeting women - it's just that with his job he hardly ever had time to go out because he was working such long hours. But met a pretty girl in the same type of industry who keeps a very similar work schedule, and their offices were only 5 minutes apart, so it was easy to meet up

Not necessarily, there are lots of attractive single people. Some of them might have remained single for different reason other than appearance. It just means the person is searching for a partner and the site is a tool that would assist.

Try okCupid instead. It's free. And 20% of the guys are attractive and shallow. So you'll fit in just fine ;)

Btw, Cherry is a wh**res name.

eHarmony is for people who are honestly seeking lasting and fulling relationships.

It is not a kiss-quick-and shag me tonight site

So going from your question and the way you have worded it Idon'tt think it is for you.

Just think for a second. Out of all of the people that use that site.. Do you honestly believe you would be the only attractive person? Surely there are other people in the same situation as you?

That's a callous general statement.
Just because you are a model, it does not make you any better same goes for premed.

A truly ugly person is ugly, judgmental and unsympathetic on the inside...you sound ugly.

It's for people who want to base a relationship on "intellect, morals and values". According to their TV advert. You do not sound like you have any of those (not that I believe your bs story, but I'm entertaining you, you see!) so you should give it a pass.

I am on Eharmony do you think I'm ugly? I don't go around looking at guys on eharmony obviously. Of the women I would say 1 of 3 are what I would consider reasonably attractive with 10-15% being hot.

Back