Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is eharmony for ugly people?

I am not ugly, I used to model but now that I am premed its hard for me to go out alot to try to meet guys on my schedule. I want to meet guys so I want to try eharmony but Im scared that its for ugly people. Is there any attractive people on that site, I dont want to waste my money signing up to meet ugly people. Sorry if it sounds mean but I just want the truth

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am on Eharmony do you think I'm ugly? I don't go around looking at guys on eharmony obviously. Of the women I would say 1 of 3 are what I would consider reasonably attractive with 10-15% being hot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are pre-med you are probably a bit young for Eharmony. Most of the people on there are in their late 20s and older who are looking for serious long term relationships. It's not a site just to meet people for dates and casual fun. It's much more serious. So it depends what you are looking for. And on any dating site there are people who are beautiful and people who are ugly. My brother is very good looking and met his wife on match.com. it's not that he had problems meeting women - it's just that with his job he hardly ever had time to go out because he was working such long hours. But met a pretty girl in the same type of industry who keeps a very similar work schedule, and their offices were only 5 minutes apart, so it was easy to meet up

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not necessarily, there are lots of attractive single people. Some of them might have remained single for different reason other than appearance. It just means the person is searching for a partner and the site is a tool that would assist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try okCupid instead. It's free. And 20% of the guys are attractive and shallow. So you'll fit in just fine

Btw, Cherry is a wh**res name.

Downloads
    Uploads
    eHarmony is for people who are honestly seeking lasting and fulling relationships.

It is not a kiss-quick-and shag me tonight site

So going from your question and the way you have worded it Idon'tt think it is for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just think for a second. Out of all of the people that use that site.. Do you honestly believe you would be the only attractive person? Surely there are other people in the same situation as you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a callous general statement.
    Just because you are a model, it does not make you any better same goes for premed.

A truly ugly person is ugly, judgmental and unsympathetic on the inside...you sound ugly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's for people who want to base a relationship on "intellect, morals and values". According to their TV advert. You do not sound like you have any of those (not that I believe your bs story, but I'm entertaining you, you see!) so you should give it a pass.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am on Eharmony do you think I'm ugly? I don't go around looking at guys on eharmony obviously. Of the women I would say 1 of 3 are what I would consider reasonably attractive with 10-15% being hot.